Sunday, March 29, 2009

Almost April

Well, it's almost April - hard to believe we've been here since December 11th! This is the longest period of time I have gone without seeing my parents and I am getting very excited to see them for Heidi's college Graduation in the middle of May!

Josh, Matt, and I played golf together today. It was a beautiful day and I am proud to announce that I have begun keeping score- well, sort of. I have graduated from not keeping score at all to putting down a "frowny face" or a "smiley face" in the score card for each hole. It was fun to take the game a little more seriously- if one can call the cute little faces Josh drew for me serious.

Matt has been keeping busy with his classes and homework and Josh has been doing the same old, same old. No new news on the flight school date front.

Tomorrow I will begin another busy work week, and this weekend I will work my first weekend. From here out I will need to work a weekend a month. Although I am not thrilled about this, I will have a chance to know what weekends I am responsible for way in advance, so this makes it a little better.

Some other exciting news is that Josh and Matt's grandpa may be coming for a short visit next week. We are looking forward to spending some time with him if it all works out!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment