Sadly, his flight was delayed on Monday and he arrived at 2:30 am into Mobile, AL (originally he was supposed to fly into Pensacola). Sooo....we celebrated his birthday one day late on Tuesday (and no, not at 2:30 in the morning).

(these candles look suspicious)

(Whitney, I know your tricks, I know exactly how to blow out re-lighting candles)

(Josh looks like he's had more blue icing than cake!)
Matt has been keeping very busy with 8 hours of class a day and then homework at night.

All of his books laid out to read

(getting sleepy)
Matt and Josh had a chance to fit in 9 holes of golf after work yesterday (thanks to daylight savings!)
I continue to love my job, but have not had too much time for golfing.
I have patients that never want to see me again, patients that want to buy me a box of chocolates, patients that require heavy lifting, patients that require no lifting at all, patients who don't remember me from day to day, patients who wish they didn't remember me from day to day, patients that say "thank you", and patients that say "no thank you"- and "go away"! At the end of the day, I suppose the good even out the bad, but somehow I am still able to walk away rejuvenated and satisfied.
I love my work and thank God for the opportunity to interact with so many people from different walks of life. It is so neat to learn about their life stories. Lately, I work from about 7:00-3:30/4 and then I have been trying to make it to the gym so that I can lift my patients without hurting myself (and I suppose keep up my girlish figure).
Well, that's all for now! Thanks for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment