Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I can't believe it's March!


Time sure does fly.
Although Edgar may disagree with this fact being that Mom and Dad are gone most of the day....our seedlings seem to be growing like weeds! (Yes, we purposefully put the cucumber plant nearest to Edgar or the window- depends on one's perspective)





























A few updates from the Cradle of Naval Aviation:

I have been working at my new job for 2 weeks and some change now and love it. I am surrounded by some great therapists, the patients are neat, and the facility has some great resources. So far I can actually say that I come home and feel like I can relax! A feeling I have not been too familiar with over the last 5 and a half years. It may take some getting used to.

Josh continues to await news of when he will begin flight school or "class up". Rumor has it he may be starting up on March 20th.

We are anxiously awaiting Matt's arrival on his Birthday (and Heidi's Birthday for that matter)- March 16th- yippee!

This weekend we hope to explore a new part of town toward the "Pensacola Beach" area if it is nice enough to walk around.

That's about all I can think of for now :)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment