Sunday, March 15, 2009

We love visitors!

In preparation for Matt's (Josh's brother) arrival for a month of training in Pensacola, we bought a guest bed and finally put our guestroom to good use! Matt will arrive on his Birthday (Monday) and then stay for about a month.


(Picture of the guestroom before this weekend)

(another "before" picture. The navy curtains were hung by the owner when we rented the house)


"After" pictures: I've always loved the colors blue and brown together and we had lots of beachy accents laying around, so we made the room "beach themed"



(Mom Albright made the shell wreath on the wall around the time of our wedding)

After three trips to target, I finally picked out some curtains I liked. Our bedroom doesn't have curtains yet, haha.



Wall hangings over the bed



I tied back the curtains with some jewels I found in the craft aisle of walmart

Every time I asked Josh to come into the room to help me hang something he had to get under the covers and experience the coziness before he did his chores.


We always enjoy visitors and hope to see some of you all some time soon! ;)

1 comment:

  1. and yes, the bed is josh-comfort-tested-and-approved...

    ReplyDelete