Friday, January 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are "home" at last. It seems no matter where we are, Josh and I manage to call where we are currently visiting "home".

I remember my Mom telling me a story about when I was younger and they had just moved into the Little Brook Road N house- I apparently thought we were visiting and told my Mom, "home now, Mommy, I want to go home" (or something along those lines). Needless to say, that home eventually became "home" to me and so it goes ;).

Josh dutifully drove 20 of the 22 hours and enjoyed listening to his audio book to stay awake. He even had enough energy to rinse off the awfully dirty car when we got home! Edgar kept his eyes on me most of the ride and was pretty tired upon our arrival as well. He seems to be adjusting to his nook nicely.

The ride provided many stories and fun memories to last for a lifetime.

Introducing Edgar to his new "home"

"I don't like this one bit! Mom, you are delirious!"

Shortly after arriving...not exactly in the mood for pictures

our trusty car top carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment