Friday, February 13, 2009

Work Updates

I am happy to announce that I have officially accepted a position at Sacred Heart. I will begin working in the skilled nursing facility section of Sacred Heart and then I will have the opportunity to rotate to the hospital in the future.

Monday I will be meeting with HR to fill out my paper work, have a drug screen, and I will also receive more information about the following few days of orientation. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday I will have an orientation at the hospital, and then Friday, I will be fitted for a CPR mask.

Then, I will begin working at "The Haven", which is the skilled nursing facility associated with Sacred Heart on Monday, February 23.

I will begin as a PRN therapist (as needed), however, they have full time hours for me, so I will be working full time. Then, as soon as the next board meets, I will likely switch my position to "full time", however, there should not be any real difference in my schedule or the type of work that I do, it will just be a formality.

I am excited to begin working for the second time, and truly hope that this is a great experience.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment