Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Day of Orientation

My first day of orientation confirmed how glad I am that God provided this opportunity for me to change jobs. We spent almost 8 hours discussing the core values and history of the organization (while this may be boring to some, it was quite refreshing coming from a place that did not care how you did your work, as long as it was done at the end of the day). I am so excited and will continue with orientation the next few days.

On another happy note, we may have the great honor of hosting Matt (Albright) at our house for about a month. He has to come to Pensacola for a month of training from mid March to mid April (Aviation Safety Officer training) and may stay with us if it all pans out as planned. We're so psyched!

And Finally, a few pictures of what goes on during the day while Josh is gone playing Golf and I'm at work:

Little E (or big, depending on how you look at it) constantly looking for anyone to feed him

When we returned home tonight his squeaks reached an all time high decibel...do not be deceived...he is fed, and fed often. Edgar, when you cannot see your toenails any longer, you should be concerned!


and our vegetable garden is showing many first signs of life already!

I will have to look at my cheat sheet to see what plants are growing faster than others...if I can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment