Sunday, September 14, 2008

Green BEANS and Onion goggles!






Well, most of you know about our dear guinea pig Edgar...and many of you have had the great pleasure of meeting him...but he hasn't made too much of an appearance on our blog, so we thought we'd give him an opportunity to show you how much he really loves his green beans! Click on video to see our cutie in action underneath the coffee table :).




I also thought I'd post some fun pictures from hanging out with Luke and Erika lately. Erika laughed at me when she saw I had onion goggles (yes, they REALLY work!) until she realized how much she needed them when I asked her to dice some shallots hehe.....

We also have enjoyed playing a new card/word game (kinda like text twist) with my mom and Luke and Erika on various occasions...it's called Quiddler!

Stay posted for pics of the 5k race we're going to run (Josh, myself, Luke, and Erika) next Saturday! We will be sad to see Luke and Erika move to CA....we sure do have a lot of fun with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment