



Yesterday, the first day of fall, was my 23rd birthday- and my first birthday as a wife! Josh carefully planned a wonderful evening. I spent the day in annapolis running errands, hanging out with Erika, and so forth and then Josh was able to get the evening off (he was supposed to have flight school last night). We drove together to the grocery store after work and he had a list prepared. Then we came home and made a wonderful dinner together- all planned by Josh. It was great! We had mozzarella and tomatoes with a 3 herb pesto and then chicken stuffed with goat cheese, scallions, and salt/pepper, topped with a mushroom/white wine sauce. For dessert we had cheesecake!After dinner I opened some great gifts! See pics below:)....and as usual....Edgar watched and hoped and hoped someone might be kind enough to share their veggies with him ;)

Opening gift from Mom and Dad Gropp

A beautiful china bowl from our registry :)

I wonder if this will be my last navy rifle shirt?? hehe

Cozy under armour sweatshirt

a golf/tennis visor

A new tennis skirt! We need tennis whites to play at the army navy country club and I had grown out of mine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment