Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 24th Josh!


Josh turned 24 today! Thank you to all who sent cards and birthday wishes his way. As the pictures can attest- he enjoyed his birthday evening thoroughly :). We enjoyed a delicious Shepard's pie for dinner(recipe was given to Josh by Aunt Melinda while he was visiting awhile ago). We attempted to enjoy a homemade cheesecake, but something went terribly wrong with the cheesecake (still have yet to figure out what) and it tasted terrible! I don't know if we'll be eating cheesecake any time soon...sad day!

If one were to make a flip book (remember those?) of the pictures below, it would involve a whole lot of quickly changing expressions!

Josh requested to open a gift before dinner (he chose the biggest one, haha)

(an under armour workout shirt)

Socks

an electric toothbrush ("What are you trying to say Whit?!")

a range finder (for the golf course)

Golf shirt and shorts from Mom and Dad Gropp

(Yes, I made him model them for me)

Videos of the birthday happiness below:




Josh received more gifts than he bargained for today! Today was "Gear issue day". We had fun opening each piece of gear - and I had fun modeling! Josh declined to model his gear this evening- not to fear, I'll catch a picture of him in his flight suit soon enough!




1 comment:

  1. haha love the pics...josh's expressions are great and you are pretty smokin' hot in the flight suit :)

    ReplyDelete