
When we drove to Pensacola in December, we drove for several hours through Alabama. Josh and I had never been to Alabama and really did not know a whole lot about it. One thing we found interesting is that there are signs everywhere saying "Welcome to Alabama the Beautiful" and "Please keep Alabama Beautiful". We laughed and thought- "what's so great about Alabama compared with any other state?!" Well, this evening we went for a walk on the Florida-Alabama State line in Orange Beach, Alabama and discovered just a sliver of Alabama's beauty.














Josh continues to do well in API. He passed his Weather exam on Thursday and will be studying for Aerodynamics 2 (Monday) and Engines (Friday).
I am beginning to work on a few projects outside of work (for work). I am hoping to begin a falls prevention program slowly but surely. I don't know all that this will entail, however, it is a huge problem that needs to be addressed. 80% of the people I see for therapy each day are in rehab because of a fall. I am hoping to begin some falls prevention education throughout my therapy sessions that causes the seniors I work with to want to be a part of falls prevention in their homes and communities. During school I designed the skeleton of a falls prevention program called "STOP Falls" (Seniors Take On Prevention of Falls)- I hope to revisit this project and expand upon it as I consider this program.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment