Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congratulations Heidi!


This weekend I had the great pleasure of watching my sister Heidi graduate (with High Honors I might add) from Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, IL.

We are so proud of her!

There were many days and weeks in the last year that we were all uncertain if Heidi would manage to graduate with her class and finish her teaching requirements this May (as a result of the issues with her health that became a greater priority).

Romans 8:28 is a beautiful reminder of God's sovereign work in Heidi's life: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

In Heidi's circumstances, we are thankful that "good" meant graduating on time with her classmates AND attending to her health needs in a timely fashion; However, I think it is important to note that this verse would still be a beautiful reminder of God's sovereign work in Heidi's life if she was unable to graduate this May- because HIS plan would still reign and it would be GOOD.

We Praise God for answered prayers and for the work that he continues to do in Heidi's life.

Congratulations Heids!

See below for a few clips of the joyous occasion



Also, I have posted several pictures of her graduation in a picasa web album for viewing at the following link: http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneyalbright/HeidiSGraduation#
(Please let me know if this link does not work and I will make a change)

No comments:

Post a Comment