Yep, that's right, we will be moving from the lovely city of Baltimore (except for not) to the Sunshine state in 24 days! Between now and then there is lots to be done! I won't stress you out with the list- it stresses me out thinking about it!
While there are many disadvantages to moving, we will be trying to focus on the advantages.
For example:
making a point to know where your birth certificate is (or isn't) every once in awhile
or
Figuring out what was so smelly in the refrigerator all that time (when you are required to clean out the bottom drawer!)
or
weeding through the many, many, many things that you will just never use again (Dad, I knew you'd be proud ;))
Really, though, we are looking forward to beginning this new adventure- Josh is anxious to begin his career as a Naval Flight Officer, I am anxious to finally start my career in occupational therapy, and Edgar, well, as long as green beans are involved, there's simply no need for anxiety!
No comments:
Post a Comment