(Spring formal at the Naval Academy when I was still at Calvin)
I think we may take the prize for the couple that celebrated "month" anniversaries the longest
Haha- Mom A once asked us- "so, when do you think you'll stop celebrating the "months" and only celebrate the "years"?
Well, I think we stopped "celebrating" our "month" anniversaries when we got engaged on our 5 year anniversary- I think that means we celebrated 60 "month" anniversaries before realizing our wallets might thank us if we stretched our celebrations and gifts out a little longer ;)....Ahh, Love....

Josh took me out on a sailboat after Plebe summer...ask Dad A what I think of sailboats sometime...

At the Burks before a formal Josh's firstie (senior) year at the Academy
Josh holding one of those "month" celebration gifts he gave me :) on my couch at Calvin
In my first apartment in Philadelphia (at Jefferson)
Good times.... :)
ahhhh the memories! hehehe
ReplyDelete