Each morning I close the baby room door, to find a tiny little crack when I return...is this an Edgar sized entry?
Hmm...Edgar must have a really wide girth these days to make such an imprint in the chair...
...On another note, it seems like Teddy and baby may have more in common than we thought- I was picking up unmentionables in the yard with bags we had bought at the pet store for dog unmentionables and noticed the bag said "munchkin" on the outside of it and smelled like "Arm and Hammer"...it seemed a little familiar to the bags I had bought recently to dispose of baby's stinky diapers- well, sure enough, I went inside to look at baby's "poop bags" and they are identical to Teddy's! Who knew?! At least I only have to bring along one kind of bag while I'm out and about and I can blame it on the pet store or the baby store for selling the same kind of bags for babies and dogs when anyone questions me ;)...the real question now is- where is it sold cheaper?
...our poor little boy doesn't know what he's gotten himself into :)
No comments:
Post a Comment