As many of you know, Josh begins week 1 of API (Aviation Preflight Indoctrination) this week. We would appreciate your prayers as he (and I) begin this adventure. Word has it, the students should put in about 5 hours of studying a night (after a full day of classes) and 8 hours each day on the weekend. Please pray for me as I try to support him in his studies in the midst of busy work days myself. Pray for Josh that he will have the mental and physical endurance to complete these difficult weeks of education ahead with God's strength.
Another prayer request we have is for Josh's overall health during this time. Last night, Josh's eyes and face began to swell up (looks very similar to the swelling I had awhile back). After 16 hours of taking benadryl around the clock, the swelling is only just beginning to go down. We are not sure what caused the swelling, but we would appreciate your prayers for his health, especially during this critical time in his education and career.
We miss you all and love you so much.
In Christ,
Whitney and Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment