Did you know it is possible to be 16 weeks old but not four months old??
Strange, I know...not something I had thought about until Cameron was 16 weeks old but not quite four months old according to the calendar (it wasn't August 19th).
Anyways, Friday (and not a day sooner ;)), Cameron James turned 4 months old!
He has now grown 5 inches longer since birth and nearly doubled his birthweight! Cameron is 26 inches long (90%) and 13.8 pounds (25%).
He is a happy, growing baby who seems to amaze everyone he meets. His disposition is so sweet. He is an alert and active boy who also continues to amaze us in the sleep department.
Cameron Eats, plays, and naps over and over again every 3 hours until bedtime. He sleeps about 11 hours at night. All of this sleeping has made some of his hair rub off into the crib sheet!
Cameron continues to enjoy listening to Daddy read him stories, and he just recently got a new "Daddy Blanket" in the mail (so did Teddy).
Cameron is also grabbing at everything these days- Auntie Heidi's hair, books, toys, utensils, paper, rubber duckies- everything! I can tell he is going to be a busy boy!
Cameron has really gotten the hang of his jumperoo and bounces in it while spinning around occasionally to see his new toys.
Teddy continues to be sweet with Cameron and wants to be a part of everything we do. Teddy has also recently gone on strike with our morning runs and would rather relax in his bed these days (after all, he looks like an old man!) I am rather perplexed, but this too shall pass.
I am continuing to enjoy morning runs three days a week and I have officially lost all of my baby weight and then some! Ironically, Josh and I have both lost 36 pounds since Cameron was born!
Mommyhood is just wonderful and it's pretty great to be able to share so many sweet memories with family while Josh is away. We will make our trek back to the Florida area at the end of September and look forward to reuniting with some wonderful friends. We also look forward to getting into routines at home in preparation for Daddy's return in December!




No comments:
Post a Comment