Cameron will be 3 weeks old tomorrow night! Time sure flies!
Mommy and Cameron resting on Mother's day- it was a wonderful day. Whit loved spending the whole day with her 4 boys- Josh, Edgar, Ted, and Cam.
Cam has his daddy's good looks and seems to have many of his interests too- already an animal/Teddy lover, loves to sleep, doesn't like bath time, or changing clothes ;).
Couldn't have staged this if we tried. Three photogenic men!
"Mommy's little man"- this is the onesie we put on him on Mother's day after he spit up on his cute church outfit just before walking out the door!
I feel like yesterday I was browsing pics of you and the belly and now they are precious pictures of Cameron here in the world :) So cool!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are SO ADORABLE! I especially love the two of Cam sitting on Teddy's head and sleeping on Teddy's head. OH and the one of his eyes looking right at the camera really big...absolutely priceless. :-) He's a cutie!
ReplyDelete