Mom Gropp came for a visit this past weekend and we had a great time! We really just enjoyed being together and relaxing as opposed to trying to see all of the sights in Jacksonville. While she was here we took a drive through the base, cooked some tasty meals, went for many walks with Teddy, went to the Arboretum with Teddy, napped, and maybe had a brownie or two ;) It was so refreshing and nice!

(I didn't know some of these rather incriminating pictures were taken until I went to put the pictures on the computer) I will neither confirm nor deny what was on the empty dessert plate at 3 in the afternoon ;) Teddy wanted to make sure he got in as many snuggles with Mom as he could before she left!
(I didn't know some of these rather incriminating pictures were taken until I went to put the pictures on the computer) I will neither confirm nor deny what was on the empty dessert plate at 3 in the afternoon ;) Teddy wanted to make sure he got in as many snuggles with Mom as he could before she left!
(Mom and I napping while Josh studied his maps for school)
...It was a great time...we miss you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment