Wednesday, April 28, 2010

8 Years

8 Years ago today Josh and I began "dating"! Mind you, it was a very "high school" start to things (i.e. me saying to Josh- "well, what do I call you? Are you my boyfriend? Are we going out or not?")

We are so thankful for the many different seasons God has taken us through- each experience has truly shaped who we are today in the Lord (i.e. learning to communicate from a distance for 5 years, learning to accept life changes- school, military, finances, housing, friends, family, health). While the road ahead is uncertain and life is sure to hand us many challenges, we can't wait to continue in our journey of Glorifying God by enjoying him forever.

I am so thankful for my best friend- and cannot wait to continue on in our adventures together!

Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment