Josh has been hard at work painting, sanding,assembling and lifting items for the baby room. I've been busy supporting with helping to tape and find tools ;). I'm putting him to work now, because starting tomorrow, he is going to be BUSY BUSY flying all the time for about a month! When he's not flying, he'll try to attend the childbirth classes we've signed up for at the Naval Hospital at the end of this month.

Here's our baby room pre-painting

And our craigslist "woodgrain" dresser pre-sanding and painting

The finished dresser/changing table! We decided to keep the drawer pulls for now, as it is a difficult width to find and the drawer pull replacements we could find were rather pricey!

Painted room with the dresser and cubby hole bookshelf Josh put together- not everything is in place yet so that the walls can adequately dry, etc.

Our green chair will fit into this corner

I also had fun washing some baby clothes we've received along the way as gifts and organizing them- we are so blessed!
Stay tuned for more pictures of the finished product :)
No comments:
Post a Comment