I always loved to tell people the fun fact that my birthday was on the first day of Autumn- it made me feel so special. Autumn is my FAVORITE season by a mile! The smells, the sounds, the sights- all the changes! While "Autumn" in't quite the same in Florida, I still try to create it with sips of apple cider, fall decorations, and fun activities.
Josh and I celebrated my birthday yesterday together doing ordinary things- running errands, making dinner together, and playing with Teddy and Edgar- it was the perfect day! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way :)

After a great birthday dinner- "Princess" balloon compliments of a sweet friend from bible study who made me a delicious cake the night prior as well!

My Birthday present- 2 beautiful barstools- assembled by my wonderful hubby ;)


Teddy wasn't so sure about them...

Replacement slippers- ahhh, just in time for fall :)

A beautiful purse from the Albrights- my favorite color!

Handmade sushi dishes from Mom and Dad Gropp! Just perfect!

Chocolates from Josh ;)

And here are a few fall decorations for our new house that make me smile :)


Thank you to everyone who blessed me with sweet cards, birthday messages, and phone calls. It was a perfect day! I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment