Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sea World Adventure!

Saturday Josh and I met up with a few friends from Officer's Christian Fellowship at Sea World!

We had a blast, but I am embarassed to say that after only 5 hours I was spent and ready to return home!

The guys enjoyed the two roller coasters, while the girls enjoyed watching the Manta Ray exhibit. One of the roller coasters had the guys on their stomachs (I suppose like a Manta Ray, as the ride was called "Manta")! After all of the excitement, we spent the rest of the day at various live exhibits and shows.

Sara and baby Piper

The Shamu show

I felt like the animals couldn't possibly be real based on what they were doing! It was truly surreal!



John, Sara, and Piper



One of John and Sara's friends from TX was in town visiting as well and came along

The sea lion and otter "Pirate" show was a huge hit!

Scary ;)
...even scarier!

No comments:

Post a Comment